to Rent Property
Maintenance Request Form
Online Payments, Maintenance Requests:
Online/Submit Maintenance Request
Del Mar Property Management Rental Policy
1. We are an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with
the Federal Fair housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person
because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national
origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws.
2. We update our list of available homes as current residents notify
us of their intention to move. A home that was unavailable in the morning
may become available later the same day.
To qualify for a home with our company, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Income: Your monthly income must be at least three times the monthly
rent. We will verify this with your employer. If you are unemployed, you
must provide proof of your income source.
2. Rental History: You must have satisfactory rental references from
at least two prior landlords.
3. Credit History: Your credit must be currently satisfactory. If your
credit history shows any collections or bankruptcies, we will reject your
application in most cases or on occasion we will request that you pay
off your collections.
4. Co-Signers: We do not accept co-signers.
You must pay a $15 non-refundable fee, per adult, $20 non-refundable
fee per couple (with the same last name). Any occupant 18 years old and
over will need to submit an application.
We will try to verify the information provided to us on the application
within one to two business days.